Saturday, September 27, 2008

A New Day


I woke up at 4 am this morning...after sleeping for about 5 hours. That is plenty of sleep for me, I don't require too much! Mom got up this morning at 8:30 am, ready to eat breakfast. She knew who I was and sat at the table while I got breakfast ready. She ate a little over 2 scrambled eggs and two pieces of toast and jelly and drank a good size glass of juice. She took her pills, with hesitation and agreed to let me clean her up. So, after her bath, I got her dressed and she is now sitting in her room watching the Waltons. (As you can see by the picture, she fell ASLEEP watching the Waltons!) She usually takes a little catnap around this time. The problem is when she wakes up, I never know what she will be like. Sometimes she's very confused after a nap. Then we just start over again! There is one thing about this staying at home with her...It never gets boring! Well, this morning was a new day, now after nap, it may be ANOTHER new day!

No comments: