Friday, October 10, 2008

A Good Day

We had a good day today...Mom, of course, is and always will be, confused. But she was not stressed today. So neither was I! She ate good, took her meds good, did well with her therapy and walked around a little by herself today. I have to watch her a little more than I did, since she is getting more mobile! Around 5 pm I took her to her room, where she watched tv, The Dick Van Dyke show and waited for the home care nurse. She got tired and laid on her bed and was asleep by the time the nurse got here. I just went it to check on her because I can hear her moving around. At night she becomes very, very confused and nothing she says makes any sense at all. I am always thankful when I hear her pray because that means she is trying to sleep. She usually prays herself to sleep! I am going to try to get some serious house cleaning done tomorrow, since Diana will be here Thursday! She will need a bed to sleep in! I hope Mom cooperates with me tomorrow and behaves herself!

No comments: