Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sleepless in Springport

Last night was not a real good night! Mom went to bed way too easy! Bad sign, I guess. She went to bed around 8 pm and was up at least every two hours. She would lay in her bed and talk to, whoever was in her mind at the time. Then she would get up and wonder around her room and mess with the tv, the dvd player, anything she could get her hands on. So around 3:30 am I walked her in the living room, and she sat in her recliner. Unfortunately, she can get up from there. Not to be outsmarted...I put the footrest up and stuck a tray under it, so she couldn't make it go down. She slept there for around 3 hours, then got up when Tim left for work. (I did let her up!) She went to the bathroom and said she wanted to go back to bed. So she got back in her bed for maybe an hour, then she was up and messing around again. Needless to say, I am a bit tired today. The doctor called in a prescription for Lunesta...I guess I will try that tonight. If it whacks her out like the Ambein, I guess it won't make much difference. Who could tell?

I am counting the days until we leave for Texas. Okay, I'm sure I won't want to come back, but at least I will have a few days of R & R. Well, as much rest as you can get when you are around a 4 year old and a 7 month old! But it will be fun!

No comments: