Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time Away

Last Friday Tim and I left for Texas. Diana came from Florida to stay with Mom while we were gone. We had a great time with the grandkids and our son and daughter-in-law. It had been awhile since I had been to church, so I really enjoyed being there for Homecoming! Saturday was a great day of singing, food and fellowship, then Sunday service was great with a dinner afterwards. It's a great church that Jeremy is serving at! But now it's back to reality! Diana left yesterday at around 2 pm. I think her and Mom had a good time...I don't know how much Mom will remember, but I'm sure Diana will remember it all! Mom had a restless night last night. Not sleeping much, even with the sleeping pill. I am giving the doctor a call today to ask about a different pill. I have read that Lunesta (the sleeping pill she is on now) causes vivid dreams. Well, she already sees and hears things that aren't there, so this pill may be causing her more trouble than it's worth. She is sleeping right now, after seeing cars coming at her and her bed being on fire! Never really a dull moment. I might take this opportunity to take a mini-nap. It could be a long day!

No comments: