Friday, October 3, 2008

Good, Good Day!



Mom had a busy day, but a good day. She did very well with her therapy today. The therapist said that she is getting stronger every time he sees her. He also gets her to drink a glass of water while he is here. She needs the water for her UTI. After he left, she got a nap in sitting on the couch, then the home nurse came, very late, around 6:00 and she took Mom's vitals, checked her feet, and had her brush her teeth and tongue. Those are things that I couldn't do or get her to do. After the nurse left we ate supper, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, applesauce, green beans, rolls. She drank a glass of water and a glass of juice. She sit at the table while I cleaned the kitchen and played with the dog. She calls him Buffy. He doesn't care, because he is deaf. If you have food, he doesn't care what you call him! Anyway, I took her in her room for her to watch tv and she wanted to lay on her bed. Needless to say, as you can see by the pictures she didn't watch too much tv! I don't know how long she will sleep like that, but...I'm not going to wake her up! I am looking forward to tomorrow night...Carla, Lauren and Belle are coming around 6 pm so Tim and I can get out for awhile! That will be a real treat! Here's hoping that tomorrow will be as good as today. Oh, I forgot to say that the nurse said her urine was clear now, not cloudy, so that is a good thing!

No comments: