Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Winding Down

Mom had a busy day...the home health aid came and gave her a "bath" then the nurse came and took her vitals and gave her a manicure! She was going to trim her toenails but Mom had hid the toenail clippers...somewhere! She has had a good day...sleeping very little today. She still thinks she is either at her house or somewhere else, but everytime I tell her this is my house, she seems so surprised! I did have to insist that she allow the aid to bathe her and she told the aid that she wasn't very happy with her "sister" talking to her like that! I still get tickled that she thinks I'm Doris, but she always said that I reminded her of Doris. That's okay...I love my Aunt Doris! Anyway, she wasn't mad at "Debbie" because Doris made her take a bath! I don't know what tonight will hold...she becomes more agitated when the sun goes down. I loving call her "Rainman" and for you who have seen the movie, you will understand! She is waiting for me to go make her supper, if I can find anything to fix in "her" kitchen. Well, I am sure I will find something good!


No comments: