Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time For a Haircut!


Okay...I really can't cut hair and you may even notice that in the picture! But I haven't been able to get Mom out of the house yet to get her hair cut, so...this is what we came up with!

It is still kinda wet in the picture. If I put enough "stuff" on it I think it would really "spike" good! Diana, you might have to even it out when you get here! Oh, well, it will grow out and by then, maybe she'll be able to go get it cut for real! Tim's mom got me some shampoo that you just rub in the hair and doesn't need to be rinsed. That will be good to have. Mom has had a good day today. Has eaten well and was very cooperative with the therapist. He got her to drink a big glass of water. Why won't she listen to me?! I even went out and bought some "scrubs" to wear, but I don't think they fooled her one bit! Right now she is watching Andy Griffith and waiting for me to turn it to the game shows. I am taping NCIS and she can't watch that, so I stick in a dvd until it is done taping. You really can watch too many game shows! Really!

Well, I need a haircut desperately myself...I am going to go hide the scissors!

No comments: